Fourth International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision
Schloss Seggau, Graz region, Austria, June 2nd-6th 2013
- May 6th - preliminary program available
- Apr 15th - Deadline: Early registration
- Mar 21st - Deadline: Author registration
- Mar 14th - accepted papers available
- Mar 12th - Volume number: LNCS 7893
- Feb 28th - Registration is open!
- Feb 26th - JMIV will have a special issue on "Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision".
- Feb 25th - Final version information available.
- Feb 22nd - Notifications have been sent.
We invite you to participate in the Fourth International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision (SSVM). The conference will be held at the Schloss Seggau, Graz region, Austria, June 2nd - June 6th 2013.
The registration page for the conference will be open soon. As is the tradition for this conference, we have a limited number of rooms available for conference participants. No admission is possible after the quota is full.
This biannual conference series is a merger of the Scale Space conferences and the Variational Level Set Methods conference. The aim is to bring together two different communities with common research interests: the one on scale space analysis and the one on variational, geometric and level set methods and their applications in image interpretation and understanding.
|Papers accepted for the conference will appear in the conference proceedings that will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. The proceedings will be available at the conference. Prospective authors are invited to submit a full-length twelve-page paper electronically via the SSVM'13 Paper Submission Web Page. All papers will undergo a double-blind peer-review procedure. At the conference the papers will be presented as posters or talks.||
- Tony Lindeberg, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Gabriel Peyré, CNRS, CEREMADE, Université Paris-Dauphine
- Martin Rumpf, Institute for Numerical Simulation, Universität Bonn
The SSVM'13 Organizing Committee